Now that TSG is an Alfresco Company, we wanted to highlight how we have seen workers’ compensation providers leverage TSG’s OpenContent Case Management interface to augment their existing Claim and Policy Management systems to provide a modern and efficient experience for managing claim and policy documents. Workers’ Compensation claims have unique requirements including large long-tail claims(65,000+ documents in a single claim) and an increasing need to view videos and video annotations from any device.
Alfresco has multiple clients in the industry leveraging OpenContent Case, each exposing various features to enable a rich set of time saving features for users interacting with case documents. The below video will quickly highlight some of these features.
Please reach out and contact us to learn more about TSG’s experience in helping insurance clients increase the productivity and efficiency of their case management experience.
Some additional articles that provide more details on doing more with insurance documents:
- OpenContent Policy & Claim Demo Series
- Claim Document Efficiency – Improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Managing Claims Content Chaos Webinar
- CCM Insurance Letter Generation with SmartComm Integration
- Case Analytics for Insurance
- Insurance Policy & Claims Requirements Template
- Case Studies