OpenOverlay provides the ability to dynamically apply watermarks, headers and footers, and much more when documents are viewed or printed. Support for Documentum, Alfresco, and numerous other environments available.
- Overlays added based on document type, attribute, user, group in real time
- Lightweight, open-source solution
- No client install
- No client-side software beyond a compatible browser
- Any web-based application
- Invoked from the command line
- Embedded in server software such as Documentum, Alfresco, Hadoop, or any third party application.
- Dynamic Property Display (Status, Version, Print Date, Author/Dept., etc.)
- Electronic Signatures
- Controlled Printing
- Permissions Watermarking
- Apply Letterhead/Logo
- Overlay Form Responses
- PDF Manipulation