OpenMigrate provides a configurable, modular, and extensible framework that makes data and content migrations a snap. For a detailed example, check out our migration webinar.
Making Complex Migrations Fast and Simple through Configuration & Visualization
OpenMigrate provides the high speed capabilities to address both one-time and ongoing migrations with a flexible/no code and high-performance architecture. Built leveraging open source libraries such as Spring and Jakarta Commons, OpenMigrate has been designed to be highly configurable and extensible. Even the most complex migrations, with numerous business rules and other constraints, can typically be completed either completely through configuration, or with one or two additional self-contained components that implement one of OpenMigrate’s simple extension-point interfaces. OpenMigrate’s live visualization dashboard gives administrators a unique view into the live performance of complex migrations, helping them tune the migration and easily check status.
See our example from our most recent 11 Billion benchmark migration to AWS DynamoDB
- Configurable Multi-System Target Support – OpenMigrate’s modular architecture allows target systems to be configured independently as needed. OpenMigrate supports the following target systems:
- AWS/S3 and AWS/DynamoDB
- Configurable Multi-System Source Support – OpenMigrate’s modular architecture also allows source systems to be configured independently as needed. Leveraging TSG’s consulting experience, OpenMigrate supports the following source systems:
- FileNet (Panagon and P8)
- OpenText (Livelink and ApplicationXtender)
- Canon ImageWare
- Oracle Stellant
- Additional database and propriety systems – Using JDBC and specific product APIs, OpenMigrate has performed migrations from a wide variety of systems including home-grown systems and other legacy document repositories.
- High Volume Support – Each of the major migration processes can be independently multi-threaded to allow for maximum migration throughput.
- Detailed Logging – OpenMigrate’s standard configuration creates CSV log files or database entries to easily capture the metadata of migrated content.
- Visual Migration Dashboard – OpenMigrate can be configured to have a visual dashboard giving administrators the ability to monitor the progress of long migrations remotely. The OM Dashboard is a standalone desktop application or web application that gives an at-a-glance view into the migration speed, progress, memory usage, and valuable content statistics.
- Command Line Driven – Migrations can be executed using a command line window from any Java-enabled system.
- Cached Content Support – OpenMigrate is a key component of our highly successful cached content approach for simplified view-only access.