DynamoDB for ECM
The OpenContent Management Suite (OCMS) for DynamoDB provides native AWS support for DynamoDB users to for a modern NoSQL ECM solution. In 2019 TSG successfully completed an 11 Billion Document benchmark to prove out the potential and scale of DynamoDB. Highlights included:
- 20,000 documents per second migrated
- Over 11 Billion Documents
- 925 Million Folders
- Leverage of Elasticsearch
OCMS for DynamoDB along with sample configurations and documents is available for trial within the Amazon Marketplace.
TSG supports DynamoDB within the OpenContent Web Services, giving clients the ability to take advantage of traditional ECM functionality in a brand new way with a modern AWS approach. Some advantages of the DynamoDB on AWS offering advantages over traditional relational database approaches include:
- Simplified Horizontal Scaling/Clustering
- Faster Ingestion of content and document
- Faster retrieval of content for certain scenarios
- Schema on Read (rather than on write) to provide more flexibility with updating taxonomy/attributes and relationships
- S3 storage and streaming to/from the OCMS interfaces
See our whitepaper “DynamoDB and Hadoop – How Big Data will disrupt Document Management” for additional detail.
All of the OpenContent Management Suite (OCMS) products have evolved from multiple production client implementations to give clients a modern AWS/DynamoDB/S3 backend along with a full-function, heavily tested and configurable user interface. OCMS products allow clients to reduce the cost and risk to simplify complex implementations.
DynamoDB Service Offerings
- DynamoDB Installation, Configuration and Deployment
- Content Architecture and Strategy
- Content Migration from legacy ECM repositories to DynamoDB
- DynamoDB Platform Integration
- Ephesoft Integration into DynamoDB
Contact TSG to see how DynamoDB and AWS can become your new ECM platform.
Download our white paper on how DynamoDB can be used as a modern ECM platform by clicking on the image below:
Also – see a video on come of the capabilities of DynamoDB once set up within the marketplace.