Streamline Index and Search for Digital Assets
OpenContent Digital Archive provides ECM users with an intuitive interface to import, index, and search digital assets. It provides the following benefits:
- Centralization of all digital assets within your organization.
- Quickly bulk index digital assets in batches
- Import large files, including video and audio, in a streamlined approach.
- Search assets quickly and filter using faceted search and gallery view
- Automatically create renditions / thumbnails of images, videos, and audio.
- Quickly share collections of assets to be used for marketing purposes.
OpenContent Digital Archive leverages OpenContent Search, providing a streamlined interface to index and search digital assets. For ongoing ingestion and publishing of digital assets, OpenMigrate has been utilized by clients for integrating with existing archival and collection platforms, bulk renditioning (i.e. JPEG200 conversion), OCR, and publishing of assets to front-end systems for search. Leveraging TSG’s products, clients have been able to extend their digital asset management capabilities in a number of ways, including:
- Integration with Amazon S3 for Large File Uploads
- Facetagging Images using OpenAnnotate
- Medical Virtual Slides viewing with annotations
- Renditions using the JPEG 2000 Format
Bulk Upload / Index Digital Assets
Bulk import and index large assets.
Annotate images to highlight changes, supporting basic shapes, comments, highlighting, and redaction.
Upload Large Assets
Import larger assets using WebDAV, FTP, or CIFS, and automatically index with the appropriate metadata via automated workflow processes.
Rendition Videos / Images
Create different iterations of media assets using FFMPEG and stored as renditions in Alfresco. Integration with JPEG2000 servers such as IIP.
Index / Review Approvals
Follow a simple workflow process for bulk indexing born digital assets as they are imported into Alfresco.
Configurable Faceted Search
Configurable advanced search fields to search based on custom metadata, as well as the ability to configure faceted search results.
Gallery / List Search View
Choose from various search results, including list and gallery view.
Users can search for assets and save search results in a collection, allowing the ability to expose content as either a public or private group of assets. Perfect for reviewing groups of assets with others.