This week Alfresco released a case study and whitepaper highlighting the process efficiency and cost savings for modernization of the Department of the Navy’s records management program. Using AWS and Alfresco, the DON TRACKER solution retired 20 separate systems and delivered a solutions responding to the Managing Government Records Directive from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). In addition to the case study, the whitepaper is an excellent assessment of the objectives and actions needed to implement a modern records management solution.
Additional relevant ECM records management posts.
- Alfresco Records Management – Using Rules to Make Records Filing Easy for Users
- Alfresco Records Management – An Example of Automatic Record Filing
- Top 5 Differences between Records Management and Document Management
- Implementing Records Management for an Existing Repository
- Documentum – Leveraging an existing ECM System to Manage Records
- Documentum Records Management – It is time to de-risk your RPS implementation
- Documentum Records Management Simplified – Retention, Disposition, and Holds
- Documentum or Alfresco – Engineering Document Transmittals
- FileNet – Adding a Modern Interface to a Legacy ECM
- Records Management in Alfresco and Documentum
- Documentum Retention Policy Services – Thoughts on Performance
- Documentum and Everteam Integration – A Better Records Management Experience
Leave a Reply