Finding Value in Content – Configurable Search Interface to Make Content Accessible
OpenContent Search provides a no code configurable interface to find and retrieve documents from a variety of different repositories including Alfresco, Documentum, AWS/DynamoDB, Azure/HDInsight, Solr, HBase/Hadoop or Google/BigTable.
Simplifying the User Experience
To many document repositories are built for complex “do all” document capabilities with bloated and difficult to understand interfaces when the majority of users just want to search and retrieve documents.
OpenContent Search provides a configurable and simplified extension or alternative to Documentum and Alfresco interfaces or a robust interface for modern approaches with DynamoDB, HDInsights, BigTable or HBase/Hadoop. OpenContent Search is built to adapt to changing business needs and implementations have included Insurance, Life Sciences, Engineering, Manufacturing and other industries.
- No Code Configurable User Interface– Allows for system and user configuration of views, documents, departments, groups and other common interface components. Configuration approach allows business process changes or a new department to be addressed quickly without any coding.
- Increases User Productivity– A streamlined user experience significantly reduces retrieval times and user errors while typically eliminating user training.
- Bulk Upload and Processing of Documents– Multiple documents can be uploaded at once and indexed quickly. Users can view the documents while indexing and can copy fields from a text-based document reducing the risk of data-entry error.
- Email Integration– Outbound email (with document attachments) generated from within the system and stored in the repository. Outbound email includes support SMTP, Citrix Sharefile, Box, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Scanning or Fax Documents– Allows users to scan documents from the browser or can automatically ingest inbound faxes.
- Document and Image Manipulation– Split, combine and rotate PDFs from within the application. Low quality images can even be lightened/darkened and sharpened on the fly. All changes are stored as new versions in Alfresco, ensuring no loss of original content.
- Minimize Upgrade Impact – Leveraging OpenContent Web Services REST layer isolates the application from upgrade impacts thus reducing upgrade costs.
- Mobile Interface– Following modern responsive web frameworks allows the interface to work on a variety of mobile devices. A hybrid mobile version is available for users who have limited internet connectivity.
- Overlays and Watermarks– Ability to dynamically add property information such as document status and effective date to viewed and printed documents.
- 3rd Party Integrations – Leverage the best of breed SAAS solutions – DocuSign, Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, Box, HotDocs, Workshare Compare, SmartComm, Google Drive and many others.