TSG is committed to diversity in our work force. At TSG we feel that a diversified work force provides better project collaboration as well as strong and productive company culture. We are committed to doing our part to close the gender gap in the technology sector.
By The Numbers, Who We Are:
10 out of 49: Women compose 20% of TSG employees and include:
- 3 Owners: Intimately involved in strategic company operations. One of the female owners was the second official TSG employee. Two are working moms and are able to manage a great work-life balance.
- 3 Technical Project Managers: Responsible for leading technical architecture design for a project as well as establishing team goals, objectives and budget. All are involved in account management across multiple clients in multiple industries. One is a working mom of five and is PMP certified.
- 2 Analysts: Responsible for designing solutions, managing developers, and ensuring the success of projects. She has gained in-depth experience with several of our open source solutions as well as responsibilities working directly with the clients.
- 2 Developers: Responsible for the technical development of our solutions. These women are active on client projects for the duration of the engagement (design through deployment).
- 8 out of 10: Started as developers at TSG; worked on client projects with other team members and are choosing to grow our careers here.
- 20+ Years of Experience: Our female consultants range in experience from 1 year to 20+ years of technical consulting experience.