TSG is looking for experienced Technical Architects to contribute and assist in growing our Alfresco, Documentum, and Hadoop practices with a particular focus on web interfaces.
Technical Architects will be required to not only to be hands-on researching and developing with multiple technologies, but also to educate and lead others in the form of mentoring, code reviews, and documentation. Technical Architects must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Lead technical architecture design efforts
- Lead software product architecture discussions and roadmap efforts
- Independently interact with IT architects in client organizations
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits
- Effectively communicate an architecture vision to the team
- Provide leadership and mentorship to project team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated expertise with a broad set of development tools and technologies
- Firm understanding of design methods and architectures
- 2-4 years Java development experience
- 2-4 years experience developing, deploying, and supporting web-based applications
- Proven mentoring and coaching capabilities
- 4+ years experience in consulting (preferred but not required)
- Experience with ECM (e.g., Documentum, Alfresco, etc.)
Travel and Overtime
- Office location is 22 West Washington St., Chicago – overlooking Daley Plaza
- Minimum Travel (less than 3%)
- TSG offers paid overtime and flexible hours
We are looking for energetic, ambitious, and team-oriented individuals who desire a diverse and challenging career in technology consulting. If you have wicked ping-pong or foosball skills, that helps too!