As a Project Manager at TSG, you are focused on leveraging your own analyst and development skills to effectively manage projects for multiple clients. Our project managers have the ability to supervise and motivate a project team while developing and maintaining a strong and productive relationship with the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years experience in consulting
- 4+ years of previous systems design and development experience
- Expertise in one or more industries, business process design techniques, and development methodologies
- Thorough understanding and experience with each phase of the systems development lifecycle
- Exceptionally strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage clients and project teams
- Advanced knowledge and practical experience in web development tools and technologies
- Ability to work with and supervise others in a team-based environment
- Strong functional and technical analysis skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven mentoring and coaching capabilities
- Strong initiative in learning current trends and mastering new skills
- Content Management Packages (Documentum, Alfresco, IBM FileNet, SharePoint etc.)
We are looking for energetic, ambitious, and team-oriented individuals who desire a diverse and challenging career in technology consulting.
If you are looking for a career in systems consulting using web technologies, a small company atmosphere, challenging work, and the ability to work in different industries and you meet the above qualifications, we would love to hear from you. If you have wicked ping-pong or foosball skills, that helps too!