As a Web Application Developer at TSG you use and develop both technical and functional skills. Technical skills are utilized for development and testing activities surrounding the implementation effort. Our goal is to build a solid technical foundation for developing and testing custom applications that can be utilized as a base, even though your role and the technologies will change in the future. During this time you are also acclimating to a consulting environment, learning the TSG project methodology, and building a solid understanding of enterprise content management (ECM) and how technology can solve business process issues.
Our Web Application Developers work closely with Analysts, Technical Architects and Project Managers to understand the system design and architecture. Our Web Application Developers receive training both internally and on-the-job in the latest development tools required for their projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Java development experience
- Develop, test, and debug applications
- Identify and address functional or technical issues
- Demonstrate proficiency in development tools and technology
- Continually enhance software development skills
- Manage own work effort
- Ability to work well with others in a team-based environment
- Effective problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Initiative in learning current trends and mastering new skills
- Demonstrate aptitude to supervise others
- Professional interactions with clients and coworkers
- Ability to work against a budget and workplan
And of course, if you have wicked ping-pong or foosball skills, that helps too!