As a Business/Systems Analyst at TSG, you are focused on designing the system to support the business requirements of the client.
Our Business/Systems Analysts are capable of gathering, organizing, and summarizing results from client interviews and translating these requirements into a system design. Analysts are more visible to the client, responsible for creatively applying technology to solve business problems, involved in the implementation as a whole – rather than a specific component, and have more accountability. Strong communication skills, ability to think outside of the box, organizational skills, and confidence are required and enhanced while performing this role.
- Actively participate in user interviews and business process design sessions
- Interpret business process information
- Apply technology to solve business issues
- Develop detailed design specifications for developers
- Assist project manager with estimates
- Interact with client team members
- Guide developers
- Lead testing efforts
- Support the sales effort on new business development pursuits
- Provide leadership and mentoring to project team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience in consulting
- Expertise in one or more industries, organizational structures, business process design techniques, and development methodologies
- Experience and understanding of managing a project through the entire project life cycle
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven mentoring and coaching capabilities
- 1-2 years Java development experience
- Ability to work well with others in a team-based environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Initiative in learning current trends and mastering new skills
We are looking for energetic, ambitious, and team-oriented individuals who desire a diverse and challenging career in technology consulting.
If you are looking for a career in systems consulting using web technologies, a small company atmosphere, challenging work, and the ability to work in different industries and you meet the above qualifications, we would love to hear from you. If you have wicked ping-pong or foosball skills, that helps too!