Now that TSG is an Alfresco Company, we wanted to highlight how we are helping clients improve their legacy capture solutions to make ingestion of documents much faster, more accurate and require less human intervention.
Over the past year, TSG has focused on improving the OpenContent Management Suite by disrupting legacy capture solutions with machine learning. The following video will provide an overview as to how Capture 2.0 differs from legacy capture approaches on the market. We will also highlight how OpenCapture eases the burden many clients encounter with large volume capture with the help of Machine Learning.
Learn more about OpenCapture and TSG’s approach to Capture 2.0 here:
- Metadata Extraction with Machine Learning Upon Ingestion
- Disrupting Legacy Capture Solutions with Machine Learning
- Visualizing Metadata Capture Location
- Computer Generated Documents – What’s different about Capture 2.0 and Big Data?
- Improving Metadata Extraction with Machine Learning
- Content Capture 2.0 – The Upcoming Disruptions – Thoughts and Analysis
Leave a Reply