TSG, a member of the AWS Partner Network (APN), is proud to announce the release of OpenContent Management Suite on Alfresco on the AWS Marketplace on Alfresco. With the new OCMS marketplace instance, TSG’s entire suite of products running on Alfresco can be deployed with just the click of a button. The deployed solutions not only include all of our products but sample configurations and example documents.
- Insurance Claim and Policy – OpenContent Policy & Claim allows companies to extend their current data-driven policy and claim systems with electronic file capabilities with seamless integration. Demo include sample claim and policy documents.
- Compliance – For those operating a plant or manufacturing process for a regulated industry, our compliance solution includes:
- Robust change management with dynamic form and workflow support
- Electronic review and approval compliant with industry guidelines
- Simplified consumer search and retrieval from a variety of devices with minimal cost, training or support requirement
- Accounts Payable – OpenContent Accounts Payable Solution provides for a document-centric approach to Accounts Payable Invoices and supporting documents.
Products included in the AWS Marketplace instance of OCMS includes:
- OpenContent Search & Case – Use the streamlined search interface to quickly find documents within Alfresco. Efficiently view and interact with a set of related documents via the configurable case interface.
- OpenAnnotate – TSG’s very popular “100% browser-based” annotation tool is configured for quick viewing and annotating of documents, images, audio and video.
- OpenContent Forms – Users can leverage TSG’s dynamic workflow solution to easily route documents for review and approval. This highly configurable form and workflow solution has been leveraged by our clients in the regulated life sciences and manufacturing industries for over 15 years.
- OpenContent Admin – Admin users can configure their own use cases via the powerful admin interface. Nearly everything in OCMS can be configured – create custom search forms, case views, pick-lists, document and folder actions and more.
Watch our tutorial on how to quickly deploy OpenContent Management Suite with the AWS Marketplace:
Interested in trying out OpenContent Management Suite on the AWS Marketplace?