In the past few years TSG has added several government clients to our solution portfolio. Building on this work we have developed a Government Solution focusing on the case management strengths of HPI and the document review and approval capability of Active Wizard. This post will present our plan for our Government Solutions posts.
In the coming weeks, we will be adding new videos to our Learning Zone highlighting the benefits of our Government Solution.
- Centralization of customer, department, and agency documents and assets.
- Ability to create collections of documents and assets for purposes such as investigations, auditing, FOIA requests, and special projects.
- Ability to import large files, including pictures, video and audio, in a streamlined approach.
- Search by relating information on key indices or by drilling down with faceted search.
- Automatically create alternative file formats or thumbnail images for documents, videos, and audio files.
- Use workflow to route documents for review and approval and gather electronic signatures.
- Export and deliver information in multiple formats to customers, courts, and other government entities.
- Online Electronic Document Annotations and Redlining
- Scanning and Faxing Documents
- Bulk Electronic Transfer and Publishing of Documents
- Web Site Posting of Public Documents
With greater visibility and easier access to related information, departments are able to provide more insightful service to internal customers, the public, and partnering agencies.
- Lease and Permit Management
- Legal Matter Management
- Arrest Document Management
- Project Management
- Tax Document Management
In addition, leveraging TSG and our open source solutions, clients have been able to extend their systems in a number of ways, including:
- Integration with Amazon S3 for Large File Uploads.
- Face tagging Images using OpenAnnotate.
- Publish information to front-end systems for search and public availability.
- Handle transmittals and submittals of documents and electronic forms.
We’re excited to share this early look at our Government Solution with you.
Leave a Reply