The Active Wizard latest release is available on the TSG downloads page! This latest release contains functionality added to the product by a number of our clients. The 3.9 release adds the following new features:
- Form Email Module – The new email module allows an administrator to configure email rules for each form. When the form is emailed, the form PDF and any supporting documents are attached. Administrators can configure the From, TO and CC email fields – either by configuring an email address, or by allowing the user filling out the form to choose an address. Administrators can also choose when the email should be sent. Options are when the form is submitted, approved or rejected.
- Form Security – Administrators can now control the security of each form type as it moves through its lifecycle. This allows the flexibility, for example, for forms of one type to enable edits in the Pending Approval state, but forms of another type could be locked down.
- In-Page Calculations – Administrators can now configure fields that run calculations based on other questions on a page.
- Easy Install – The install process has been given an overhaul and is more automated. The environment settings, docapps, JMS jar files, and Webtop connector installation all set up automatically in both 5.3 and D6.x Documentum environments.
- Answer Masking Auto Formatting – The currency and phone number answer masks now auto-format. For example, when a user enters 5.05 or 1234567890 into a currency or phone number field, the answer will auto format upon blur to $5.05 and (123) 456-7890 respectively.
- Inbox Paging and Sorting – the workflow inbox has been upgraded to allow real-time paging and sorting of inbox items. This update will be useful for users with large inboxes.
- User Friendly Task Alert Email – The out of the box email that Documentum sends when a user receives a task in their inbox is typically customized by our clients. This customization has been moved into the core product. Users now get an easy to read email that also contains a link back to the Active Wizard for quick task processing.
If you would like more information about the latest release or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.