Life Science Industry Experience
Technology Services Group’s experience with the life science industry is Well Documented , dating back to our first client, a large Midwest pharmaceutical company. We continue our relationship with this pharmaceutical client and many other pharma companies. Approximately half of our current business is in the life science space.
Our success with these clients can be attributed to our understanding of both the business and technical side of content management. Our typical users are the Content Management “power users” who have used Electronic Content Management (ECM) software, such as Documentum, in the past but are looking for “What’s Next” to better manage their content, simplify their solutions or support complex regulatory, quality, and validation requirements. We work with IT to leverage our experience from other clients via our Well Documented Open Source offerings as well as our innovative approaches to keep upgrade, maintenance, and training costs low.
Through our experience, TSG has been able to develop a number of Well Documented best practices for life sciences surrounding content management best practices. Click on the links below to find out more information.
- Consumer Search & Retrieve Interface
- Controlled Documentation & Electronic Change Requests
- Marketing / Promotional Materials
- Secure Extranet Interface
- Simplified User Interface
- Dynamic Forms and Workflow
- Migration / Bulk Import Tool
- Watermarks & Overlays
- Web Services
Life Sciences Validation Experience
We recognize the criticality of validated system development and have experience in all phases of the quality assurance process including:
- Functional Requirements Definition – We work with the business and validation teams to develop understandable and testable functional requirements.
- System Design – We develop system design documents per standards as well as trace to necessary documentation.
- System Development – We manage multiple environments for purposes of development, testing, validation, and production. Our open source products have been validated successfully at multiple life sciences companies.
- Unit Test Execution – We test the application and provide evidence that the system works at a unit code level.
- Validation – We write, dry-run and execute validation test scripts and handle any identified incidents and findings appropriately.
- Deployment – We provide documentation to manage the deployment process.
- Post Production – We manage the validation impacts due to enhancements and bug fixes