At Technology Services Group, work-life balance is a core part of our culture.
We believe that a satisfied and well-rounded consultant with a balanced life is happier and more productive. Below are some of the key aspects of our culture that differentiate TSG.
- Managed Travel – we work with our clients to minimize travel – it’s in their best interest too. We minimize their cost and maximize our productivity.
- Work Smart, Not Long – we don’t believe in overtime for overtime’s sake. We teach our consultants to work smarter, not longer.
- Project Based Work – we don’t do staff augmentation or body-shopping as we do not see it as conducive to career development. We work to staff our consultants on engaging project work.
- Ski Trip – the all employee ski trip to the mountains is a favorite TSG event. Our last trip was to Breckenridge in Colorado.
- Holiday Party – each year, we celebrate TSG’s anniversary with a holiday party that celebrates our office location by Daley Plaza and treat our team to a fun evening of dinner, dancing, and great memories.
- Company Outings – company events have included going to beach volleyball, happy hours, ball games (whether it is a Cubs or Sox game can generate some heated debates) or Arlington Park for a day at the races.
- Company Meetings – we host quarterly company meetings to communicate company information and to have fun together.
- TSG Blog – we collectively contribute to the TSG blog to discuss technology, industry trends and TSG highlights.
- TSG Wiki and Knowledgebase – we use our wiki and knowledgebase to collaborate and share information on many topics, like company goals/priorities, technology techniques, and employee of the week nominees.