As mentioned in previous posts, TSG has seen an uptick in clients choosing to finally move from legacy FileNet implementations to a new, modern ECM solution. While a decision to move to a new ECM is often postponed due to cost and time constraints, TSG has just posted a case study from one client’s experience where the migration from FileNet to the new system only took 6 weeks.
Download the case study today and learn:
- Some of the reasons clients are moving from FileNet including support, hardware, cost, security threats, browser compatibility as well as overall user frustration.
- How to best manage the scope of the implementation to avoid feature creep.
- How to begin migration without interrupting existing production users.
- How to eliminate/archive non-necessary content.
- How to move away from proprietary file formats.