TSG and MVP Advisory Group is inviting insurance marketing, operations and IT professionals to an executive briefing and thought-provoking brainstorming session in downtown Chicago on December 11th. The focus of the event will be on near term as well as strategic current thoughts for improving the processing and management of modern insurance documents. Alfresco is co-sponsoring this event.
MVP Advisory Group partners are former insurance executives who have personally led large-scale marketing, insurance technology and business operations in the life, annuity, supplemental health, commercial property casualty and personal lines marketplaces. MVP management experience spans both carriers and brokers. This briefing will focus on:
- Increased document access between carriers, brokers and third parties,
- New document formats including video, voice/phone and their associated special processing requirements,
- Mobile access and processing,
- Cloud vendor document service ingestion and distribution,
- New content and email distribution/ingestion
- Staff enablement across a variety of office and mobile devices.
Attendees will be asked to share at a non-confidential, high level what their current efforts and future plans are with respect to addressing document management.
Joining MVP Advisory Group will be Alfresco, the leading open source content management solution, and Technology Services Group, a Chicago-based open source content management implementation services firm. TSG and Alfresco will present their experience and future technology vision for insurance as well as content management.
This invitation-only briefing will be held on December 11th in the executive board room at 22 West Washington Street, downtown Chicago, from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Breakfast will be provided. If you are interested in attending, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.